Removal & Installation
- For vehicles equipped with coded anti-theft radio, note radio code, obtain if necessary.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. battery.
Remove front passengers side storage compartment Body Interior - Repair Group 70.
NOTEThe ABS Control Module is located behind instrument panel on passenger-side, right next to center console.
- Fold foam matting forward.
- Move the lever in the direction shown in the illustration, then disconnect the connector from ABS Control Module.
Remove the control module.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- If necessary, code the radio with the noted anti-theft code.
- Code control module, using a suitable scan tool.
- Initiate Basic Setting for the Brake On Board Diagnostic (OBD) system, using a suitable scan tool.