Carefully remove the trim panel locating lugs with a prytool or screwdriver with it-s end wrapped in tape. Be very careful not to damage instrument panel.
- Remove the 4 screws from instrument trim panel
- Push the controls with cables attached below the instrument panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors.
Detach the cables from controls.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure, noting the following:
- Before installing controls, attach cables first. Refer to the Control Cables Procedure in this section.
- Install and adjust the temperature flap cable, as outlined under Control Cables in this section.