REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Procedures for discharging and servicing the air conditioning system are described in General Information And Maintenance . If a refrigerant recovery/recycling machine is not available, this job should be done at the dealer or a shop that has this equipment.
- Discharge the air conditioning system into a refrigerant recovery/recycling machine.
- Disconnect the battery cables and remove the battery.
- Drain the cooling system and remove the radiator.
- Disconnect the inlet and outlet lines at the condenser. Cap or plug the openings immediately.
- Remove the retaining brackets from the condenser and carefully lift the condenser from the front of the vehicle.
- Install the condenser and brackets.
- Connect the inlet and outlet lines to the condenser.
- Install the radiator and connect the hoses.
- If the equipped with an automatic transmission, install the fluid cooling lines to the radiator.
- Connect the battery cable.
- Evacuate and charge the air conditioning system.