Procedures for discharging and servicing the air conditioning system are described in General Information And Maintenance . If a refrigerant recovery/recycling machine is not available, this job should be done at the dealer or a shop that has this equipment.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Discharge the system using recovery/recycling equipment.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the lines from the receiver/drier inlet and outlet fittings; be sure to plug or cap the openings.
- Loosen the clamps and remove the receiver/drier from its mounting bracket.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.