REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the rear of the vehicle on jackstands.
- If equipped with ABS, make sure the ignition switch stays OFF and pump the brake pedal 25-35 times to relieve the system pressure.
- At the rear axle beam, disconnect the spring and relieve the pressure by pushing the lever towards the axle.
- Using a line wrench, disconnect the lines from the valve.
- Remove the retaining nuts and remove the valve from the frame.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Bleed the brake system.