See Figure 1
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Unplug the electrical connector from the injector.
- Disconnect the fuel line from the injector.
- Remove the bolts securing the injector, then remove it from the intake manifold.
- Using new gaskets, connect the fuel line to the injector and install it in the intake manifold. Tighten the fuel line bolt and injector securing bolts to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Engage the electrical connector on the injector.
- Connect the battery cable.