REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If necessary, remove the air cleaner.
- Disconnect the vacuum line from the servo.
- Remove the nut(s), then disconnect the rod and remove the servo from the engine.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Disengage the connecting rod from the throttle lever ball socket.
- Make sure the throttle is fully closed against the stop screw.
- Adjust the length of the rod to fit exactly between the servo and the throttle, then turn the ball socket out one more turn to lengthen the rod.
- Make sure the idle speed is correct and check the throttle for smooth movement.