REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the air intake hose from the airflow sensor.
- Unplug the electrical connection on the side of the airflow sensor.
- Disconnect the vacuum hoses from the air filter housing cover, then remove the cover/sensor assembly.
- Remove the bolts securing the sensor to the cover. Discard the seal.
- Using a new seal, install the sensor on the cover. Tighten the bolts until snug.
Do not overtighten the bolts as this may damage the sensor and/or the cover.
- Install the cover/sensor assembly on the air filter housing. Connect the vacuum hoses to the cover.
- Engage the electrical connection on the side of the sensor.
- Connect the air intake hose to the airflow sensor.
- Connect the battery cable.