REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and relieve the pressure from the fuel system.
- Disconnect the fuel supply and return lines.
- Dismount the idle stabilizer valve and lay it aside.
- Unplug the wiring harness end connector and pry wiring guide away from its retainers.
- Remove the fuel rail securing bolts, then remove the rail, wiring guide, pressure regulator and injectors as an assembly.
- Install new O-rings on the injectors and coat them lightly with gasoline.
- Install the fuel rail assembly on the engine. Tighten the securing bolts to 7 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Engage the wiring guide into the retainers, then connect the wiring harness.
- Mount the idle stabilizer valve.
- Connect the fuel lines and the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.