REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
If equipped with electric mirrors, remove the door trim panel and disconnect the wiring harness before removing mirror assembly.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the remote knob and unscrew the control lever.
- Remove the trim cover, retaining screws and clamps.
- Remove the mirror and outer shim.
- Position the mirror with the outer shim, then tighten the retaining screws.
- Install the trim cover with the retaining screws/clamps.
- Install the remote knob or connect the wiring.
See Figure 2
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the adjusting knob, bezel and locking nut.
- Remove the mirror trim cover, retaining screws and mirror.
- Install the mirror, screws, trim cover and remote wire.
- Install the locking nut, bezel and adjusting knob.
- Install the trim panel.