REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the window regulator handle.
- Remove the arm rest.
- Remove the door lock knob.
- Remove the inner door handle cover.
- Using a flat prytool, gently separate the door trim panel clips from the door.
- Lift the panel to remove it and disconnect the speaker or mirror wires as required.
- Make sure the sheet of plastic behind the panel is properly sealed against the metal to keep drafts out of the interior.
- Place the door trim panel into position on the door.
- Apply pressure to the trim panel in the areas where the trim panel clips attach to the door.
- Install the inner door handle cover, door lock knob and the arm rest.