REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Slide the seat forward to the stop and remove the track cover beside the tunnel.
- Remove the acorn nut, washer and bolt at the front of the center seat rail.
- Pull the seat release handle and push the seat back and out of the tracks. Lift the seat out of the vehicle.
- Slide the seat assembly into the tracks and install the bolt, washer and nut.
- Install the track cover and check operation.
- On Fox, Golf, Jetta and Quantum models, lift the seat cushion up and pull forward to remove it.
- On other models, remove the two screws at the front of the seat cushion and pull forward and up.
- Release the seat backrest and fold forward.
- Release the locking lug in the mounting and pull the backrest out of the mounting.
- Install the seat and fold back.
- Install and tighten the retaining bolts.