REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle, then remove the wheel, brake drum and brake shoes.
- Loosen the brake line on the rear of the cylinder but do not pull the line away from the cylinder or it may bend.
- Remove the bolts and lockwashers that attach the wheel cylinder to the backing plate and remove the cylinder.
- Position the new wheel cylinder on the backing plate and install the cylinder attaching bolts and lockwashers. Torque to 7.5 ft. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Attach the brake line.
- Install the brakes and bleed the system.
- Connect the battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle.