REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- On models with the 16V engine, the control unit is in the center console. On all other models, the control unit is under the right side of the dashboard.
- Detach the electrical connector from the control unit.
- Remove the bracket retaining screw and remove the control unit.
- Plug in the electrical connector to the control unit.
- Secure the control unit in place with the retaining screw.
- Connect the negative battery cable. Road test the vehicle and check the cruise control operation.