REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- The lines should be removed as a set. Loosen the fittings at each injector.
- Use a back-up wrench to loosen the lines from the injection pump.
- Remove the lines as a set, and cap the injectors and pump fittings immediately.
- Make sure the flares on the lines are not split or flattened. If so, the line should be replaced. They can be purchased or made up separately but are usually replaced as a set.
- Fit the lines into place and start all the nuts. Use a back-up wrench and tighten the line nuts at the pump to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm). Do not over tighten the nuts or the flares will split and the line will leak.
- Tighten the nuts at the nozzle end to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).