REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Remove the fuel pipe by unscrewing the union nuts.
- Remove the fuel pipes at the pump and at the injectors.
- Remove the fuel injection lines as an assembly.
- Unscrew the injector from the cylinder head.
- Screw the new injector into the cylinder head and tighten it.
- Install the fuel line assembly.
A smoky black soot from the exhaust system, engine misfire, excessive blue smoke during startup, and or loss of power could be signs of injection system malfunction.