- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the radio and the instrument cluster.
- Remove the drip tray above the firewall under the hood and pull the antenna cable from the foam tube. Note the routing for installation.
- Remove the rubber grommet and unclip the antenna cable from the water tray.
- Remove the inner wheelhouse liner.
- Remove the mast retainer nut from the top of the fender.
- Pull the assembly downward into the inner wheelhouse and remove the lower mounting bracket.
- Install the antenna and route the wire through the vehicle. Keep the cable away from the heater control cables.
- Tighten the mast nut.
- Remove the radio.
- Remove the headliner.
- Remove the antenna.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.