REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the hood and support it securely.
- Cover the painted areas of the body to protect the finish from being damaged. Scribe the hood hinge-to-hood locations for installation.
- Remove the hood struts if applicable.
- While an assistant holds the hood, remove the hinge-to-hood retaining bolts.
- Remove the hood from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Align the hood with the scribe marks and tighten the bolts to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
Loosen the hinge to hood attaching bolts and move the hood from side to side until there is an equal amount of clearance on both sides of the hood and fender. Tighten the hood bolts.