REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the negative battery cable.
- On 2.0L engines, remove the upper intake manifold to gain access to the fuel rail.
- Detach the injector wiring harness connectors.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Detach the vacuum hose from the pressure regulator.
- Loosen the clamps and remove the fuel supply hose.
- Detach the fuel return hose.
- Remove the fuel rail retaining bolts.
- Remove the fuel rail and the injectors as an assembly away from the intake manifold.
- The procedure for the installation of the fuel rail and the injectors is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten the fuel rail bolts to 84 inch lbs. (10 Nm) on 2.0L engines.