REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Golf and GTI
- Remove the inside trim panel from the hatch.
- Disconnect the relay rod from the drive crank on the motor.
- Remove the 3 bolts securing the motor bracket to the body and move the assembly so the wiring can be disconnected.
- Remove the assembly and separate the motor from the mounting bracket.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Before connecting the relay rod, run the motor for about 1 minute and turn the switch OFF . When the motor stops at the park position, install the relay rod and make sure the wiper arm is in the correct position.