REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the windshield wiper arms.
- Remove the cowl trim.
- Unfasten the air inlet grille bolts and remove the grille.
- Remove the bumper end-piece, headlight and turn signal lens assemblies.
- Remove the wheel well trim.
- Remove the fender retaining bolts and carefully remove the fender from the vehicle.
Before installing the retaining bolts at the wheel arch joint, apply sealer (P/N 591278-7 or equivalent).
- Install the fender into place and tighten the retaining bolts.
- Install the wheel well trim.
- Install the headlight and turn signal lens assemblies, and the bumper end-piece.
- Install the air inlet grille and tighten the retaining bolts.
- Install the cowl trim.
- Install the windshield wiper arms.