The power stage on the REX-1 and EZ129K systems is combined with the ignition coil into a single unit (Power Stage/Ignition Coil). Refer to the ignition coil removal and installation procedure earlier in this section.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
EZ115K and EZ116K Systems
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the power stage connector.
- Unfasten the mounting bolt(s) from the retaining bracket, then remove the ignition coil and power stage.
- Install the coil and power stage and tighten the retaining bolts.
- Plug in the power stage connector.
- Connect the negative battery cable.