REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the front panel with the cigarette lighter and diagnostic connector (if equipped), then unplug the connectors.
- Remove the two retaining bolts under the panel.
- Open the armrest and remove the two retaining screws under the small access cover.
- Unplug the console harness connections under the ashtray.
- Remove the access cover under the parking brake handle.
- Slowly and carefully remove the console.
- Carefully place the console into place.
- Install the four retaining screws.
- Plug in the wiring harnesses under the ashtray.
- Install the front cover.
- Install the access cover under the armrest.
- Install the cover under the parking brake handle.
- Connect the negative battery cable.