REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
The air cleaner assembly, on non-turbocharged engines, is located on the driver's side of the vehicle, near the radiator. On turbocharged engine, the air cleaner assembly is located on the passenger side of the vehicle, near the radiator.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unsnap the clips retaining the air cleaner housing halves.
- Separate the air cleaner housing halves.
- Remove the air cleaner cartridge.
- Install the air cleaner cartridge in the lower housing.
- Place housing halves together and snap retaining clips into place.
- Connect the negative battery cable.