See Figure 1
- Unplug sensor connector and insert a jumper wire between terminals 1 and 2.
- Start the vehicle.
- If the light is on, check the harness and dashboard light.
- If the light is off, replace the sensor and recheck the light operation.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 2, 3 and 4
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Unplug the connector from the sensor.
- Unfasten the sensor mounting bolts and remove the sensor from the oil pan.
- Install the sensor into the oil pan.
- Tighten the sensor mounting bolts.
- Plug in the sensor connector.
- Lower the vehicle.