REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the right front wheel.
- Remove the passenger side halfshaft from the transfer case.
- Remove the transfer case vibration damper with support bracket.
- Mark the flange, and remove the rear driveshaft from the transfer case.
- Remove the transfer case-to-transaxle retaining bolts.
- Remove the transfer case.
- Install the transfer case on the transaxle. Make sure that the coupling sleeve is between the transaxle and the transfer case.
- Tighten the retaining bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Install the rear driveshaft.
- Install the vibration damper and bracket.
- Install the passenger side halfshaft.
- Install the right front wheel. Tighten the lug nuts to 81 ft. lbs. (110 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.