REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Carefully pry up/lift the plastic or metal cover at the base of the wiper arm.
- Unscrew and remove the retaining nut.
- Matchmark the arm and pivot for realignment upon installation.
- Gently lift the blade and arm from the glass and remove the arm from the pivot.
- Place the arm over the pivot and tighten the retaining nut to 10-13 ft. lbs. (14-18 Nm). Do not overtighten, or the splines will be damaged. Make sure the wiper blade will be in the correct position on the glass before tightening the nut.
- Install the cover.
For wiper blade (element) replacement, refer to General Information & Maintenance .