Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Suction brake fluid out of clutch hydraulic system.
- Press pin out of clutch pedal.
- Remove bolts holding master cylinder in place.
- Detach hydraulic line from clutch master cylinder.
- Remove supply hose from clutch master cylinder and remove clutch master cylinder.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Tighten clutch master cylinder bolts to bearing block to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
- Tighten coupling bolts for hydraulic pipe to 13 ft. lbs. (17 Nm).
- Fill clutch master cylinder with brake fluid.
- Bleed any air from master cylinder .