Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Seal supply hose to clutch master cylinder.
- Remove transmission underbody protection if necessary.
- Remove hydraulic line.
- Remove clutch slave cylinder.
- Clean thrust member and contact face on release lever.
- Lightly grease thrust member on contact face.
- Installation continues in the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Install the clutch slave cylinder to clutch housing/transmission case bolts. Tighten to 16 ft. lbs. (22 Nm).
- Fill system with brake fluid and bleed any air from system.