Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
NOTERead out the programmed data before replacing the climate control module. This is done in VIDA vehicle communication. After replacing the Climate Control Module (CCM), the relevant parameters must be programmed.
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
- Remove the ignition key.
Disconnect the negative battery cable.
WARNINGAfter the key has been removed, wait three minutes before starting work.
- Detach the panel at the gear selector lever.
- Twist the panel so that it is as far from the center console as possible.
- Remove lower bolts from bracket.
- Angle out the entire Infotainment Control Module (ICM) and the dashboard environment panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connections.
- Remove the control panel.
Install or connect the following:
NOTEAfter replacing the climate control module (CCM), the module will require reprogramming.
Install the control panel pushing it into place
- Reprogram the customer programmed data.
- Carry out self-adjustment of the blend door actuator positions. This is done in VIDA vehicle communication.
- Test drive the vehicle. Check that the engine and climate control systems are functioning.