- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the panel for the center console or the panel in line with the parking brake cable.
- Locate the adjustment for the parking brake.
- Remove the retaining clip.
- Turn the socket clockwise to increase tension on the parking brake cable.
- Install the clip.
- Depress the brake pedal to the 1st notch. Press out the adjustment using the adjustment rod: 951 2947.
Test the parking brake.
NOTEFull effect should be obtained between the 2nd and 5th ratchet teeth.
- Install the panel that was removed.