REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Drain the clutch reservoir with a bulb syringe. Be careful not to drip brake fluid on any painted surfaces.
- Remove the underdash panel and remove the lockring and pin from the clutch pedal.
- Remove the hose from the master cylinder. Use a clean jar to collect spillage.
- Remove the two retaining bolts and remove the master cylinder.
- When reinstalling, make sure that the clearance (free-play) between the pushrod and piston is 0.04 in. (1mm). Make certain the hose is correctly threaded and secure. Top up the fluid and bleed the system as explained below.