REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Lift the arm and blade clear of the glass.
- Press in the locking tab on the back of the wiper arm.
- Remove the blade assembly from the arm. A little side to side motion can help to loosen the blade assembly.
- When reinstalling, make sure the new blade seats on the arm with a distinct click. If it doesn't click, it isn't on properly and will fly off later.
See Figure 2
- Lift the wiper arm and blade clear of the glass. Hold the blade assembly at right angles to the arm.
- Pinch in the end of the plastic clip at the back of the arm.
- Slide the blade assembly down the arm until it clears the "U" at the end.
- Move the blade slightly to the side and remove it from the arm.
- When reinstalling, pay attention! It is possible to get the blade on the arm backwards, resulting in strange positioning against the glass. The blade should seat on the arm with a distinct click and should then be able to be folded down parallel to the arm so that it sits flush against the glass over its entire length.