- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the halfshaft from the vehicle.
- Remove the grease boot clamps and push the boot away from the joint.
- Expand the inner race circlip and pull the CV-joint off of the axle shaft.
- Disassemble the inner race, cage and balls for cleaning and inspection.
- Assemble the inner race, cage and balls into the outer joint housing.
- Expand the circlip and push the joint on to the axle shaft.
- Fill the outer race and the grease boot with CV-joint grease and tighten the boot clamps.
- Install the axle halfshaft.