- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the panel for the center console on the left-hand side.
- Locate the adjustment for the parking brake (1).
- Remove the retaining clip.
- Screw the socket clockwise to increase brake pressure when pedal is depressed.
- Install the clip.
- Depress the brake pedal to the first notch. Press out the adjustment using the adjustment rod: 951 2947.
Test the parking brake.
NOTEFull effect can be obtained between the second and fifth ratchet teeth.
- Install the panel for the center console on the left-hand side.