- Be sure the engine is cold before removing the radiator.
Disconnect or remove:
NOTEDo not allow engine coolant to contact the accessory drive belt.
Engine fan, refer to Engine Fan removal and installation.
Disconnect and plug the oil cooler hoses from the automatic transaxle.
- Remove the two radiator mounting bolts.
Remove radiator from underneath vehicle.
- Lift radiator into position from underneath vehicle.
NOTEEnsure that the radiator is positioned correctly in the locating pins on top of the unit and no hoses are trapped when installing the radiator.
The two M8 mounting bolts and tighten to 18 ft. lbs. (24 Nm)
Four M6 bolts on sides of radiator and tighten to 88 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Be sure to refill the cooling system using the proper grade and type of engine coolant.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.
- Run engine and allow it to reach full operating temperature. Recheck the coolant level and transaxle fluid level. Fill as required.