Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the Transmission Control Module (TCM), if equipped, from the mounting bracket and position aside.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
Disconnect the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) electrical connector.
- Remove the 2 insulator nuts on the Brake Pressure Modulator Valve (BPMV) assembly.
- Carefully lift the brake modulator assembly just enough to clear the bracket, then support the assembly.
- Install the BPMV assembly to the bracket.
- Tighten the 2 brake pressure modulator assembly insulator nuts.
- Tighten the nuts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Connect the EBCM electrical connector.
- Reposition the TCM, if equipped, to the mounting bracket.