Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Strut from the vehicle
Install or connect the following:
Strut into spring compressor
- Make sure the flats are aligned on the upper spring seat and top mount before tightening the nut. Then tighten the nut to 55 ft. lbs. (75 Nm).
- Release the spring compressor tool.
- Install the strut to the vehicle.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the strut from the vehicle.
- Place the strut into spring compressor J45400 or a similar compressor.
- Compress the spring enough to completely unloa