Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the wheel.
- Remove the control link-to-lower control arm nut.
- Remove the trailing arm bracket-to-underbody bolts.
- Support the lower control arm with a suitable jack.
Remove or disconnect the following:
The lower shock bolt
Install or connect the following:
- When installing the trailing arm, push upward and install the front bolt, then use a drift to align the rear holes and install the bolts. Tighten the bolts to 81 ft. lbs. (110 Nm).
- Install the wheel. Tighten the wheel lug nuts to 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).