See Figure 1
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove the caliper and rotor. For details, please refer to the procedures located in Brakes .
- Position the wheel hub bolt/stud to clear the steering knuckle.
- Remove the bolt/stud from the wheel hub.
- Install the bolt/stud into the wheel hub.
- Using a lug nut, seat the bolt/stud into the wheel hub.
- Install the caliper and rotor.
- Install the wheel and tire assembly, then carefully lower the vehicle.