REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right-hand quarter trim panel.
- Disengage the reservoir electrical connector, supply window washer hose, and the windshield washer nozzle jet and bracket.
- Remove the reservoir retaining screws, then remove the reservoir assembly from the vehicle.
- Using a small suitable prytool, pry out the windshield washer pump, being careful not to damage the plastic housing.
- Remove the one piece seal and filter, then inspect for damage and replace if necessary. Flush out the reservoir and clean any foreign material from the wiper motor cavity or washer reservoir.
- Insert the seal. Lubricate the inside of the seal with soapy solution, then insert the pump into the reservoir cavity until it is firmly seated in the seal.
- Engage the electrical connector, connect the supply window washer hose, then install the reservoir in the vehicle and secure using the retaining screws.
Do not operate the pump until fluid has been added to the reservoir.
- Connect the negative battery cable, then add fluid to the windshield washer reservoir.
- Install the quarter trim panel.