REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
To avoid scratching the glass and/or paint, do not pry the wiper mounting arm and pivot shaft from the pivot arm with a metal or sharp tool.
- Raise the arm away from the back window glass, then insert a 0.062 in. (1.6mm) pin into the holes in the retainer arm.
- Lower the arm to the glass to relieve arm spring tension.
- Lift the arm assembly off of the pivot shaft.
- To remove the rear wiper blade, press down on the arm to unlatch the top stud, then pull the blade from the rear wiper pivot arm.
- To install the rear wiper blade, slide the blade assembly on the the rear wiper pivot arm, then make sure that the top stud and bottom saddle are securely latched.
- Push the main arm head over the pivot shaft. Be sure that the pivot shaft is in the park position.
- Hold the main arm head on the pivot shaft while raising the blade end of the wiper arm and remove the 0.062 in. (1.6mm) pin.
- Lower the blade to the glass.