REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The front and rear windshield washer pumps are attached to the washer bottle which is located on the lower front left or right side of the vehicle, behind the front bumper. On CRV models, the front bumper must be removed to access the washer motor.
- On CRV models, remove the front bumper. See Body for details.
- On 4-cylinder Odyssey models, remove the left front inner fender well.
- On V6 Odyssey models, remove the right front inner fender well.
- Detach the washer motor electrical connector and fluid hose.
- Release the washer pump from the washer bottle and grommet.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.