Toyota Yaris 2007-2010
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fuel pump.
- Disconnect the fuel sender gauge connector.
- Unlock the fuel sender gauge, and slide and remove it.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Check for fuel leakage:
- Connect the Techstream to the DLC3.
Turn the ignition switch to ON and turn the tester ON.
NOTEDo not start the engine.
- Select the following menu items: Powertrain / Engine and ECT / Active Test / Control the Fuel Pump / Speed.
Check that there is no fuel leakage anywhere on the fuel system after doing maintenance.