Diagnosis & Testing
Motor & Regulator
- Remove the front door trim
- Remove the weather stripping.
Remove front door glass sub-assembly:
- Provisionally install the power window regulator master switch.
- Move the front door glass until the 2 bolts appear in the service holes.
Remove the 2 bolts.
NOTEDo not drop or damage the front door glass when removing the 2 bolts.
Remove the front door glass in the direction indicated by the arrows in the illustration.
- Remove the power window regulator master switch.
- Remove front door window regulator sub-assembly:
Using Torx® socket wrench T25, remove the 3 screws and power window regulator motor.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Refer to the exploded view illustration for torque values.
- For the weather stripping, use adhesive: Part No. 08850-00065, Butyl Tape Set or the equivalent.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim.
- Remove the 3 screws and the power window regulator master switch.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.