Toyota Yaris 2007-2010
- After recharging the refrigerant gas, check for refrigerant gas leakage using a halogen leak detector.
Perform the operation as follows:
NOTEIt is impossible for the above pressure to be maintained if there is leakage.
Stop the engine.
- Using the halogen leak detector, check the refrigerant line, especially the connection points, for leakage.
Bring the halogen leak detector close to the drain hose before performing the test.
NOTENote the following:
After the blower motor has stopped, leave the cooling unit for at least 15 minutes.
- If such a reaction is unavoidable, the vehicle must be lifted up.
- If a gas leak is not detected from the drain hose, remove the blower motor from the cooling unit. Insert the halogen leak detector sensor into the unit and perform the test.
- Disconnect the pressure switch connector and leave it for approximately 20 minutes. Bring the halogen leak detector close to the pressure switch and perform the test.