- Remove rear console box assembly.
- Loosen the lock nut and turn the adjusting nut until the parking brake lever travel is corrected to within the specified range. Parking brake lever travel: 6 to 9 clicks (45 lbs.).
- Tighten the lock nut to 48 inch lbs.
- Operate the parking brake lever 3 to 4 times, and check the parking brake lever travel.
- Check whether the parking brake drags or not.
- When operating the parking brake lever, check that the brake warning light illuminates. Standard: Brake warning light always illuminates at the first click.
Reinstall the center console.