Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove rear wheel.
- Remove rear brake drum sub-assembly.
Using a screwdriver, remove the claw of the connector lock portion and disconnect the skid control sensor wire connector.
NOTEDo not remove the connector cover from the connector because the skid control sensor wire may be damaged.
Remove the 4 bolts and remove the axle hub and bearing from the axle beam.
NOTESuspend the backing plate with a piece of rope.
- Install the axle hub and bearing onto the axle beam with the 4 bolts. Tighten to 67 ft. lbs. (90 Nm).
- Inspect rear axle hub bearing.
- To complete the installation, reverse the remaining removal procedure.