Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
WARNINGNEVER let the brake caliper hang from the brake hose or damage to the hose can occur.
- Remove the brake caliper anchor plate bolts and position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly aside. Support the caliper and anchor plate assembly using a piece of wire.
- Remove the 2 brake disc screws.
- Remove the brake disc (rotor).
Clean and dry the brake disc-to-wheel hub mounting surface and apply a thin coat of anti-seize where indicated on the accompanying illustration.
WARNINGDo not let the anti-seize contact the wheel studs.
NOTEMake sure the brake disc is clean and free of any foreign material.
- Install the brake disc. Tighten the scres to 20 Nm (15 lb-ft).
- Position the brake caliper and anchor plate assembly and install the brake caliper anchor plate bolts. Tighten to 90 Nm (60 ft. lbs.).
- Install the wheel and tire assembly and lower the vehicle.