Power Door Locks
Removal & Installation
Door Lock Motor
- Remove the door trim panel, as outlined in this section.
- Remove the door window regulator and motor assembly, as outlined in this section.
- Disconnect the interior door handle actuating cable.
- If equipped, disconnect the door lock cylinder actuating rod.
- Disconnect the door handle reinforcement actuating rod. Front door shown, rear door similar.
Release the door latch rear locking clip.
- Release the door latch front locking clip, as follows:
- Remove the door latch with the door lock actuating rod.
- If necessary, disconnect the door lock actuating rod.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Lubricate the door latch to striker surfaces after installation
- Open the cover, remove the screw and position the interior front door handle finish panel aside.
- Disconnect the door lock control switch electrical connector.
- Release the locking clips and remove the door lock control switch
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.